About this job offer
- Responsible for performing complex tax preparation, tax research and tax planning with minimal supervision
- Prepare tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Responsible for computation of Withholding Tax, Goods and Service Tax and Corporate Tax.
- Should have expertise about taxes and strong awareness of current tax benefits offered by the Government and maintain legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Able to advice clients on various aspects of taxes including tax deductions and tax breaks
- Identify profitability of mergers and acquisitions by analysing tax information, calculating key ratios & identifying areas of tax savings.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least one years of relevant experience as a Tax Manager / Analyst
- Any Tax Certification from Singapore – added advantage
- Strong computer technical skills – MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills – both oral and written